Buying or selling a home is one of the biggest deals most of us ever make. At Walkers Solicitors, we want to make it as easy as possible and will do all we can to make sure that everything goes smoothly for you.
What you can expect from us:
• When you contact us
to discuss your sale or purchase we will explain clearly the steps in the process and what you can expect from your solicitor
• We will tell you what the costs will be
• We will keep you informed of progress in your sale or purchase
• We will work in line with the quality standards of the Law Society’s CQS.
• Treat you fairly
• Be polite and professional
• Respond promptly to your enquiries
• Tell you about any problems as soon as we are aware of them
• Ask for your feedback on our service.
The introduction of the CQS is the result of the Law Society and the Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML) working closely to ensure that conveyancing standards are improved for both consumers and lenders. The CML states ‘…the CQS represents a credible means of driving up standards among conveyancers and improving both lender and consumer confidence.' It is expected that membership of the CQS will become a pre-requisite for membership of lenders' panels.
Are you in the process of buying or selling your home? Contact Walkers Solicitors in Brighton or Rottingdean today and take the stress out of the process.